You can apply to the DreamSF Fellowship if you are:
- 18 years of age or older
- Living in the Bay Area
- Available 20 hours a week
- Available from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm every Friday
- Proficient in English
You also need to be currently enrolled, planning to enroll in, or recent graduate from an educational program such as a 2 or 4-year university or trade school.
You must also:
- Commit to a 6 month or 11 month fellowship
- Be invested in working with and supporting immigrant communities.
- Have an immigrant experience and a strong connection to your immigrant community.
- Fluency in an additional language is preferred, but not required.